Online consultations are geared more towards the self-coached athlete and can cover a wide variety of topics. A general consultation is also a helpful tool for athletes that are on the customized monthly plan or have purchased a pre-written training plan and need some extra support.
How It Works:
Upon completion of the checkout process, the athlete will schedule a call with their coach via our online scheduling software at a time convenient for them. Each call will last up to 45 minutes to discuss anything the athlete would like relative to triathlon and multisport. To make the most of the time available, it works best if the athlete provides a list of what they would like to discuss prior to the consult so the coach can properly prepare. Ideas for discussion may include, but are not limited to:
- Triathlon training plans and how to make adjustments
- Use of power meter or heart rate and setting training zones
- Goals, racing potential, body composition
- Data analysis
- General and race day nutrition
- Race day strategy, execution and pacing
- Post-race analysis
- Biomechanics and drills to help correct imbalances
- Injury prevention and recovery following injury
An eGift Card is ideal for the triathlete or multisport athlete that is hard to shop for. The best part is there's no dealing with traffic, no waiting in line and no shipping.